While I attended many times the European event, last week was only my 2nd VMworld US and it was a blast!
It has been a few days since I came back from Vegas, and I was surprised (in a good way) to see that the session recordings were already published! \o/
Where to Watch Sessions?
You have 2 options to watch session recordings:
- You can access the VMworld On-Demand Video Library to view videos of VMworld general sessions (main keynotes), showcase keynotes, and breakout sessions on demand. You can either watch them online or download them in MP4 format.
- Or you could use the VMworld US 2018 Breakout Sessions page from William, who has done a fantastic job (as every year) to compile a nice summary list of all VMworld US 2018 Breakout sessions with the respective video playback & download URLs.
My Recommended Top #10 Watchlist
I had the opportunity to attend a few sessions and I thought I could share some recommendations:
- [NET1127BU] Logical Routing Deep Dive on NSX-T Data Center
- [CNA1553BU] Deep Dive: The Value of Running Kubernetes on vSphere
- [VAP1448BU] Monitoring Business-Critical Applications: Doing It Right
- [VIN2650BU] Designing for the Unexpected: Delivering IT on a Boat with VMware Horizon
- [VIN2527BU] Top 10 Automation Requests and How You Can Save Time
- [VIN1249BU] vSphere Clustering Deep Dive, Part 1: vSphere HA and DRS (and also Part 2 and Part 3)
- [VIN1633BU] Introducing vSphere Platinum and vSphere 6.7 Update 1
- [VIN2661BU] Start Automating All the Things with PowerCLI
- [VIN2642BU] Don’t Sleep on RESTful APIs for vSphere
- [HCI1993BU] vSAN Technical Deep Dive
See you in Barcelona in November for VMworld EMEA 2018? 😉