People might wonder what you get with a VMUG subscription. Beyond discounts on VMware training classes or certification exams, VMUG Advantage included EVALExperience for the past 2 years. For those who missed my earlier post, EVALExperience gives you access to 365-day evaluation licenses for a selection of VMware solutions, for personal use in a non-production environment.
The great news is that NSX Enterprise Edition licenses are now also included if you subscribe to VMUG Advantage. \o/
What is amazing is that this 365-day licenses and all other benefits from VMUG Advantage are available for a 200$ annual subscription, which is a good value for your money!
Products covered by EVALExperience are:
- VMware vCenter Server v6.x Standard
- VMware vSphere® ESXi Enterprise Plus with Operations Management™ (6 CPU licenses)
- VMware vCloud Suite® Standard
- VMware vRealize Operations™
- VMware vRealize Log Insight™
- VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon®
- VMware Horizon® Advanced Edition
- VMware vSAN™
- VMware Workstation Pro 12.5
- VMware Fusion Pro 8.5
- NSX Enterprise Edition (6 CPU licenses)
It’s also worth to mention that VMUG Advantage includes an NSX training and certification package (available until June 30th, 2017 for $1995), which includes:
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.2] (on demand content and lab)
- VMware vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Voucher
- VMware Certification Exam Prep: VCP6 – Network Virtualization Exam v6.2
- VMware Certification Exam Prep: vSphere 6 Foundations Exam
Don’t hesitate, it all happens here: VMUG Advantage.
Oh, I almost forget: long live NSX! 🙂