From the beginning of the program, VCDX holders bio and information have been inventoried and promoted on a VCDX directory page, which is the sole official and authoritative source.
As the number of VCDX’s has grown, the page itself has grown and has become more of a challenge to manage and keep the information updated. After a few months of effort, a new official VCDX Directory with new capabilities and a new look is available : vcdx.vmware.com.
The new directory features include:
- 100% Self Service (each expert can edit its own information)
- Searching, Filtering, and Sorting
- Allow customers and candidates to find experts from around the world for projects they may have
- Filter by Location and/or VCDX Type and/or Languages Spoken
- Sort results by First/Last name or VCDX number
- Recognition Tags (mentor, panelist, etc.)
- Highlighting VCDX type : ability to flag multiple VCDX holders
- And much more!
The information about a VCDX holder is now presented under the form of a card.